Vast village near the river Celadenka, a station of provincial gates protectors had been resided here in 17th and 18th century. The village was the base of partisans during the last years of the Second World War. Now we can admire a Classicist church of St. Jan Nepomucky from 1789 and a close crucifix from 1834, a set-piece of local iron-foundry. A golf course and an indoor riding-hall are situated here. The riding-hall is one of the biggest in Czech Republic. A natural reservation has been estabilished nearby.